[plt-scheme] plt-web-server configuration

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Mon Oct 27 17:57:15 EDT 2008

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:39:43 +0100 (CET)
maxigas <maxigas at anargeek.net> wrote:

> shouldn't servlets end with .ss instead of the usual PLT Scheme .scm?

I haven't yet understood what the difference between .scm and .ss is.
So far, they seemed to be equivalent.

> also, in my default setup the servlets directory is
>
> ...collects/web-server/default-web-root/htdocs/
>
> and the servlets directory is
>
> ...collects/web-server/default-web-root/servlets/
>
> so servlets is in the *same* directory as htdocs and not below.

Right. I have a directory with the creative name "plt" which contains
my launcher which I cobbled together. I would like this "plt" directory
to be the equivalent of the "default-web-root". It contains a
servlets-directory and a headers.scm. When I rename it to headers.ss I
still get a 404.

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.