[plt-scheme] plt-web-server configuration

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Mon Oct 27 17:26:41 EDT 2008

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:02:52 -0400
"Matt Jadud" <jadudm at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't mean to start some kind of A vs. B discussion here, but I did
> want to challenge your notion that dispatch.plt is only for large
> sites. It made writing a small, simple RESTful servlet an easy thing.

Ok, I was generalizing a bit too much. I'm absolutely sure that
instaweb.plt and (especially) dispatch.plt are quite useful but you
have to understand that now that I eally started doing stuff in Scheme,
there's quite a lot of concepts which wait to be mastered. I just
thought that it's not that smart to reinvent the PLT web server
dispatching again using dispatch.plt. And I believe that I'm now really
close to get the default server dispatching to work as I want it to.

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.