[plt-scheme] documentation/continue/help

From: maxigas (maxigas at anargeek.net)
Date: Sat Oct 25 20:22:13 EDT 2008

hi!

From: "Jay McCarthy" <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [plt-scheme] documentation/continue/help
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:48:31 -0600

> You think you are returning a valid Xexpr, but you are not. I have
> annotated below.
>
> On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 4:59 PM, maxigas <maxigas at anargeek.net> wrote:
> > (define (render-post apost make-url request)
> >  (local ((define (view-post-handler request)
> >            (render-post-detail-page apost request)))
> >         `(div ((class "post"))
> >               (b (a ((href ,(make-url view-post-handler)) ,(post-title apost))))
>
> Right here.
>
> You have (a ([href ,(make-url ...)] ,(post-title ...)))
>
> Rather than
>
> (a ([href ,(make-url ...)]) ,(post-title ...))
>
> An attribute list must have the form ([symbol? string?] ...)
>
> Jay

Thank you!  It works now!  "Surprisingly" it was a missing parenthesis, and i could have
discovered it looking at the code. :P It's totally wonderful to receive reply so fast and
efficient, especially if one tries to grasp things alone without a local community (i am based in
budapest and am a humanities student, so not many lispers around me).

maxigas

Posted on the users mailing list.