[plt-scheme] More document (newbie)

From: George Herson (gherson at snet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 23 18:15:35 EDT 2008

A better writeup in More, please, including of parameterize  (which also should be in the Guide (or, if it already is, under mixins, can it be made clearer that this is the same command?)).  Excellent choice of subject (web service), just not nearly clear enough yet, thanks alot.

Thanks also, Ernie and Michael, for your info.  I'll need to work with it...

george