[plt-scheme] On MRED questions

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 22 09:46:00 EDT 2008

> Yes, Victor Hugo's discussion of generative recursion in Les Mis is
> quite miserable. You should instead try his much better "Callback of
> Notre Dame".

Is that the book whose protagonist is named Quasiquotemodo? --PR

[To add some meaningful content to this message, I have often wondered
whether it would be worth "translating" Teach Yourself Scheme in Fixnum
Days into PLT Scheme. I suppose I don't mean "translating" so much as
providing a similar document whose audience would be those who have
learned the teaching languages via HtDP. I have written a couple of
these for specialized audiences -- students entering a second-year
course we teach, programming contest masochists.]

Posted on the users mailing list.