[plt-scheme] More document (newbie)

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Tue Oct 21 17:36:55 EDT 2008

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:24:29 -0500
"Robby Findler" <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Marek Kubica
> <marek at xivilization.net> wrote:
> > The only thing that has been non-intuitive was the contracts-stuff.
> > I tried playing with contracts, but haven't found a way to validate
> > a data structure against a contract in the REPL. So I have skipped
> > that part.
>
> I've added something to the guide about this. The below is the new
> text.

Ok, this makes stuff more understandable, thanks a lot! The only way I
was able to test contracs was to create a module and run it, but of
course the possibility to play with it in the REPL is way more
convenient; especially for learning/understanding.

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.