[plt-scheme] hosting

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Sun Oct 19 12:28:19 EDT 2008

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:52:15 +0100
"Stephen De Gabrielle" <spdegabrielle at gmail.com> wrote:

> I anyone aware of any PLT-Scheme friendly web hosts?
> (apart from building my own machine image for amazon EC2)

Depending on what you need, you might want to talk to
this guy: <http://well-adjusted.de/service/index.html> (pipe it through
the Google translator and write him in english if you don't know
german).

He provides access to his machine for free, so I think you might be
able to arrange with him so he'll let you run the PLT web server (maybe
through the equivalent of mod_proxy in Lighttpd). Of course, I wouldn't
expect commercial-grade performance, but for trying out, it might be
the easiest possibility.

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.