[plt-scheme] Scheme Hackathon at ICFP 2009?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 17 10:03:46 EDT 2008

You might wish to consider porting as many Planet packages (and even
core libraries) as possible to Typed Scheme, first with adapter
modules then going into them. Warning: we do not have polymorphism
under control and we don't support class.ss yet (on the class
definition side).

We could advertise it as 'adding types to one untyped language in 36
hours'. -- Matthias