[plt-scheme] syntax-case vs. #lang scheme/base

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 16 05:10:31 EDT 2008

If you insert "(require (for-syntax scheme/base))", your error message
"upgrades" to "?bar: pattern variable cannot be used outside of a
template in: ?bar".  Or you could just use "#lang scheme" (which gets
the same results, without the require).

#lang scheme/base

(require (for-syntax scheme/base))

(define-syntax foo