[plt-scheme] Linking Minikanren for The Reasoned Schemer in Mzscheme

From: n n (thule124 at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 13:28:42 EDT 2008

Anthony,

Thank you so much; that solved it for me.

Thanks to all for the help.

Best regards,
Eric

Anthony Cowley <acowley at seas.upenn.edu> wrote: Eric,

You're missing parentheses around all-defined-out, it should be (provide (all-defined-out)).

Anthony

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:18 AM, n n <thule124 at yahoo.com> wrote:
 I appreciate both of your replies very much.  I had been using the #lang scheme directive and exporting all of the definitions with (provide ...), though I did try moving the latter from the top of the file to the bottom.

I will certainly use DrScheme if this exercise becomes too difficult, but all things being the same I would prefer to use MzScheme because its appearance gives me a (presumably false) sense of security.  Also-- I have never used Emacs in Windows, nor heard of Quack, and this suggestion reminds me it is something I might try sooner rather than later.

Since I still seem to be having trouble, I am grateful for the suggestion to include my files here.  I have attempted to do this with a web-site called yousendit.com.  Please find these  enclosed.

reasonedschemer.ss
http://rcpt.yousendit.com/615491953/666854be14d904961ff9678ed6d1fe3b

minikanren.ss:
 http://rcpt.yousendit.com/615491499/ff9126abcba6a9f0b85d69b41ff117c1