[plt-scheme] Scheme Programming Question (Boolean Connectives)

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 5 04:14:00 EDT 2008

Um,

It helps if you provide a little more information on how far you have
got working it out for yourself?

I think looing at http://www.htdp.org/ and http://www.scheme.com/tspl3/
(How to Design Programs  and The Scheme Programming Language in online
versions)
provide valuable advice and examples that should help.

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 0693 (x30693)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
Work:http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html
Home:http://www.degabrielle.name/stephen

UCL Interaction Centre
MPEB 8th floor