[plt-scheme] Re: Minor difference Apple v Windows versions

From: wooks (wookiz at hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 30 03:00:08 EST 2008

Here's what I did.

Program was developed on  PLT Windows v371 under language setting
Pretty Big.

Stuck the code on to a memory stick, went to do the demo found it was
on a MAC, freaked out, then downloaded the Mac Version from PLT
website (I recall seeing a version number of 4.3).

Set the language to Pretty Big on Mac Version. Pasted the code, ran,
got the errors I mentioned  (the text of which I cannot remember) but
they were resolved when I renamed the definitions it complained of, to
something other than identity and compose.