[plt-scheme] Re: The Philosophy of DrScheme

From: Eduardo Bellani (ebellani at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 21:37:20 EST 2008

One doubt that I'm having while immersing myself on the scheme world through
htdp, (going at it alone some time after graduation, so I'm not
exactly the main target market :P ),
specially after reading The Structure and Interpretation of the
Computer Science Curriculum, is that I'm
seeing a lot of parallels with Seymour Papert's Logo (and consequently
Alan Kay's Squeak ST), which
would be of course parallels with contructionism itself.
Was that intentional? Or am I seeing things? (I swear I'm clean :D )
Hugs everyone