[plt-scheme] Application with Scheme Language

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Wed Nov 26 10:49:23 EST 2008

On Nov 26, 2008, at 09:49, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> I use a virtual host that costs $15 a month. I just installed some
> Linux distro, SVN of PLT, and I'm off. They handle the backup and all
> that stuff. Matt has some good advice below.

Thanks Jay, Matt and Dimitris.  The VPS I use for my personal PLT
webapps is $20/month for 256MB RAM.  I get by, but it sounds as though
I might not have the best deal.  I'm comfortable sysadminning (I
belong to SAGE).  I'm all ears for rightsizing the memory needed,
since that seems to be the main cost driver.

Geoff

Posted on the users mailing list.