[plt-scheme] Re: Is R6RS useless for PLT?

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 24 22:08:55 EST 2008

> I use the Nokia N800, and I'd like PLT SCheme to work on it.

Sorry, I initially ignored this thinking it was another cell phone.
Now I see it's not.

The cross-compiler for cell-phones ought to generate code for this
platform (or at least get you close).  As for running Scheme directly
on it, that's another matter, and I have no idea.  Maybe someone who
has an N800 would be willing to try running the build process for
MzScheme on it and seeing how that works out.  (Are you sure you want
to enter programs on that thing?)

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.