[plt-scheme] Typed, Contracts, and Normal Scheme Performance Comparison?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 21 08:29:17 EST 2008

PLT's contract system encourages cheap contracts, mostly because
contracts live on module boundaries and tight loops tend not to be
across module boundaries.

While I have not done anything close to a careful study, I did
carefully measure the effect of dropping contracts from drscheme and
the impact was negligible.

Robby