[plt-scheme] SLaTeX: getting it to work

From: Bas Steunebrink (bass at cs.uu.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 10 11:20:57 EST 2008

Well it's already easy enough to just write a little batch file that
copies the .tex file to the PLT directory, runs SLaTeX there, and then
moves the .Z* files back. Create shortcut to batch file, done! <5min
work to go from 1% to 100%. ;-) Sorry to skip the cygwin/term sorcery,
but I'm getting a bit tired of this whole issue myself now, and this
already works like a charm. :-)

Bas

--
Bas Steunebrink