[plt-scheme] SLaTeX: getting it to work

From: Bas Steunebrink (bass at cs.uu.nl)
Date: Thu Nov 6 15:30:52 EST 2008

Yes, same problem:

C:\Program Files\PLT>slatex collects/slatex/quick.tex
SLaTeX v. 20050609
typesetting code[quick.tex]done
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.8-alpha-20080323 (MiKTeX 2.7)
entering extended mode
(collects/slatex/quick.tex
LaTeX2e <2005/12/01>
Babel <v3.8j> and hyphenation patterns for english, dumylang,
nohyphenation, ge
rman, ngerman, french, loaded.
("C:\Program Files\MiKTeX\tex\latex\base\article.cls"
Document Class: article 2005/09/16 v1.4f Standard LaTeX document class
("C:\Program Files\MiKTeX\tex\latex\base\size10.clo"))

! LaTeX Error: File `slatex.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name: collects/slatex/slatex.sty
(collects/slatex/slatex.sty
*** Check: Are you sure you called SLaTeX 20050609 or later? ***)
(quick.aux)
! I can't find file `.Z0quick.tex'.
\ZZZZinput #1->\input #1
                         \relax
l.4 In Scheme, \scheme
                      {lambda} creates a function.
Please type another input file name:

Still no dot in front of "done", in Vista nor Windows 2000. But even if
one prefers the command line, it should work from within Scheme all the
same right? It should just work either way.

Quite frustrating... :-S

Bas