Fwd: [plt-scheme] Sweet-expressions on PLT

From: Eduardo Bellani (ebellani at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 3 14:28:50 EST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eduardo Bellani <ebellani at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [plt-scheme] Sweet-expressions on PLT
To: Grant Rettke <grettke at acm.org>

No man, I think I've not made myself as clear as I could.

I'm looking at sweet-expressions not as a way for me to learn scheme more
easily (that
would be cool, but it's not my main goal), but to teach it/showcase it to
other people,
because what I think the "problem" sweet-expressions fix is the readability
of the code,
which for me (and I'm pretty sure for my target audience, consisted of
ruby/java/c++ and some python guys, too),
is somewhat hard to read.

Thanks for the tips though.

--
Eduardo Bellani

www.cnxs.com.br

"What is hateful to you, do not to your fellow men. That is the entire Law;
all the rest is commentary." The Talmud