[plt-scheme] Programming the AIBO in Scheme?

From: Benjamin L. Russell (dekudekuplex at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 27 02:12:10 EDT 2008

After some additional research, I discovered that, for solving this problem, there exists the following STk Scheme interpreter

STk Home Page:
http://kaolin.essi.fr/STk/

that contains the following "Agenda" data structure

agenda:
http://www-users.itlabs.umn.edu/classes/Spring-2006/csci1901/labs/agenda.html

that contains the following AIBO-related Scheme commands

aibo_scheme_reference [AIBOs for Teaching CS - Wiki]: http://www-users.itlabs.umn.edu/classes/Spring-2007/csci1901/aibo.html

for programming the AIBO in Scheme.

In addition, I discovered the following STk Reference Manual

STk.pdf (application/pdf Object):
http://kaolin.essi.fr/STk/Doc/STk.pdf

and STk FAQ:

Answers to the Frequently Asked Questions about STk:
http://kaolin.essi.fr/STk/FAQ/

However, the STk Reference Manual apparently says nothing about compatibility with PLT Scheme.

This brings to mind the following additional questions:

1) Is STk Scheme compatible with PLT-Scheme?

2) If so, is there any way to extend DrScheme with the AIBO-related libraries in STk Scheme?

3) If not, are there any alternative PLaneT libraries similar to those in STk Scheme that allow programming the AIBO?

Benjamin L. Russell