[plt-scheme] 3.99: lazy + match ?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon May 26 01:09:18 EDT 2008

On May 26, Jon Rafkind wrote:
> I am trying to use match and the lazy language together but they
> don't seem to be cooperating. Should this work?

No, not without some explicit efforts that integrate `match' into the
lazy language.  The easy solution would be to do that by forcing the
matched value, but a proper solution will force just the part that is
needed for the match but not more.  [You can usually get such magic to
happen by re-evaluating the library in the lazy language -- but
`match' is big enough that it won't work in this case.]