[plt-scheme] DrScheme crash, and my bad programming

From: Benjamin L. Russell (dekudekuplex at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 23 02:12:36 EDT 2008

Just to clarify, not all tail calls are tail recursive.

A tail call is just a procedure call just before the end of the procedure (see "Tail call - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia" at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tail_call).  Tail recursion (see "Tail recursion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia" at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tail_recursion) is a special case of a tail call in which the procedure is calling itself.

Benjamin L. Russell