[plt-scheme] Download kaput

From: Anton van Straaten (anton at appsolutions.com)
Date: Wed May 21 09:34:00 EDT 2008

Neil Van Dyke wrote:
 > Eli Barzilay wrote at 05/21/2008 08:51 AM:
 >> ([*] If you arrange a meeting for me and whoever designed SELinux,
 >> and whoever implemented NetworkManager, in a closed room, I'll be
 >> very happy to go there with a 5kg hammer.)
 >
> Regarding SELinux, that would be our friends at the NSA, who'll know
> about your new 5kg hammer before you leave the hardware store.

Right, they'd get the information via the NSA back door in the SELinux
running on the hardware store's cash register.  It's all connected...

The missing download server ended up "forcing" me to upgrade a
three-year old PLT Slideshow presentation to work under 3.99, which
turned out not to be nearly as onerous as I feared - mainly changing the
case of some symbols.  So thanks to PLT for the smooth upgrade path.

For a while there I thought I was going to have to ask my audience to
read the presentation source code instead - "pay no attention to all the
parentheses, please..."

Anton

Posted on the users mailing list.