[plt-scheme] Re: HTTP library for PLT Scheme?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon May 12 20:21:34 EDT 2008

Andrei Stebakov wrote at 05/12/2008 03:48 PM:
 > How do I construct a request to url with a file to upload, for example?

To do HTTP POST file uploads, you will need to use "multipart/form-data"
MIME encoding.  From a quick look at the 372 "url-unit.ss", that code
don't do this for you directly, but you might be able to do it with the
help of the code in "mime-unit.ss" and the information in
"http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1867.txt".  That RFC is actually more
accessible than most.

(I wish I had a client who could fund all-new Scheme HTTP libraries.
Based on what I've learned from PLT and my own libraries, there's better
ways of doing pretty much everything.)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/