[plt-scheme] Help requested for HtDP Exercise 16.3.4 Challenge Part 2

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat May 10 20:47:12 EDT 2008

On May 10, 2008, at 7:50 PM, dave yrueta wrote:

> I’ve found it difficult to isolate the problem within a single
> function since they are all interrelated.

Sorry no time to look thru details BUT when you have mut rec specs of
data, you get mut rec functions to process them. And yes, in that
case it's nearly impossible to write independent tests (and find
problems).

;; ---

BTW, I didn't see any check-expects and test-examples but this could
be due to your formatting. You might be better off posting a url to a
solution. My Mail client scrambles your posting.

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.