[plt-scheme] black buttons in drscheme

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 7 10:40:44 EDT 2008

Hi all,

has anyone experienced black buttons in drscheme?

The buttons are not all black the little image seems ok for the
lady-bug ,the running man seems blury(alpha?) and teh stop signs white
octagon  is missing.

I've attached a screenshot as an example.

I'm building from source on a Xandros Linux(a debian deriv), I got
black buttons about a week ago.
I've disabled xrender as a configure option and loaded the png and
jpeg libraries (from the debian packages) to no effect.

I'm just hoping that someone else has experienced this, or has an idea
about what is going on?

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile 079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html

UCLIC: University College London Interaction Centre
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/

Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP