[plt-scheme] (R6RS) Dr Scheme doesn't indent the 'library form correctly

From: Filipe Cabecinhas (filcab at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 6 16:21:16 EDT 2008

Hi

When writing a 'library form, Dr Scheme indents to the start of the
first argument of library, instead of indenting like it does in module:

test program:
#!r6rs
(library (hello)
         (export greet)
         (import (rnrs))
         (define (greet) (display 'hello)))

Could you fix that?

Also, how can I know how MzScheme is with R6RS interoperability?
I'm writing a library that I would like to be able to port easily (it
depends on some MzScheme-only stuff, but I'm minimizing it) so I
wanted to write as much R6RS code as possible so I could port it
between scheme implementations.

If R6RS isn't very mature on mzscheme, then I'll just watch out for
when it is and try to not make too much implementation-dependent code.

Thanks for the help

   - Filipe Cabecinhas

Posted on the users mailing list.