[plt-scheme] Interactive gui development in Emacs with MrEd

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat May 3 22:47:19 EDT 2008

This is actually subtly wrong (because REPL interactions and GUI
callbacks will now be in separate threads, and that can lead to
strange behavior). There was a recent discussion of this here on the
mailing list, and the short version of the story is that the
implementation of -z in v4 is going to "do the right thing", ie what
you want.

Robby