[plt-scheme] running mzscheme in 3.99.0.23

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sat May 3 16:31:25 EDT 2008

Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> When you're in a module, things are printed out.

This is a change from 3xx, right?

> When you're in a teaching language, the implicit module installs a
> non-printer at top-level.

Okay, thanks. Is there any way to change that right now? Do I have to
take students into #lang scheme to have them run on the command line, or
can I do it while they're still in the teaching languages?

>  #lang htdp/beginner

I tried that, but wasn't surprised when it didn't work.

Is there a description of exactly what is different between #lang scheme
and #lang scheme/base? (I'm thinking of the equivalent of footnote 1 to
section 2 of the DrScheme Programming Environment Manual in 3xx.) --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.