[plt-scheme] HtDP newbie question, 12.4.2

From: Marco Morazan (morazanm at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 09:25:12 EDT 2008

Dear Cooke,

I am delighted that you solved the problem. Well done! :-)

I also thank you for that summary of your thoughts through the
process. They provide me with insight as to what kind of advice works
and what those who are stuck are thinking.

I am curious, however, about one more thing regarding the
comments/ideas I provided to you. In one of my messages (the last one
I believe), I tried to explain to you (in mostly prose) how the
problem was decomposed into simpler and simpler problems. Was that
useful at all? Did it complement the tables you were creating well or
was that too abstract to be useful?

Thanks,

Marco

Posted on the users mailing list.