[plt-scheme] Error using sandbox

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 24 10:10:51 EDT 2008

At Sun, 23 Mar 2008 22:31:49 -0400, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> > I then get this error:
> >
> >  [Running
> /Users/noel/programming/planet/schematics/schemeunit.plt/3/0/doc/schemeunit.scr
> bl]
> > get-module-code: cannot use extension file;
> > #<path:/usr/local/plt/collects/planet/compiled/native/i386-
> macosx/3m/main_ss.dylib>
>
> Perhaps it's a problem with `get-module-code'?  I also tried to
> `enter!' the same module and that fails too.

I've fixed one problem with `enter!' related to extension-implemented
modules.

I'm not sure I'm trying the right thing to see the an error like the
one you're seeing, though. Surely "main.ss" in "planet" is not
implemented as an extension, and I wouldn't expect there to be any
extensions in SchemeUnit, either.

FWIW, the fourth argument to `get-module-code' lets you control what
happens when a module is implemented by an extension.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.