[PLT-Scheme] Installing SLIB on Windows XP

From: praimon (praimon at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 20:41:43 EDT 2008

Hi,
It's of course interesting to see the lack of response to your question...
I'm in the same position as you (winxp and v372) and every 4 or 6 months
I make an attempt to get slib working. I've tried everything I could think
of without success (obviously I'm an idiot). As a minimum, it would be
nice to get slib's sort function into my code, since srfi 95 is not supported
by plt.
regards,
praimon

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 8:55 AM, John Sampson
<sampson.john7 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello -
>
>  I am guessing my way through installing Slib to work with DrScheme on
>  Windows XP but not having much luck. Can it be done? Has it been done?
>  If so, is there a description in words anywhere how to do it?

Posted on the users mailing list.