[plt-scheme] Re: MysterX and arrays/vectors

From: Filipe Cabecinhas (filcab at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 19:07:42 EDT 2008

On 20 Mar, 2008, at 14:02, Eli Barzilay wrote:

> Did you only build the mysterx solution?  If so, then you need to
> rename the `xxxxxxx' in the filename to make it work, and probably
> substitute occurrences of it inside the dll too.  `setup/winvers' is
> the tool we usually use to do this renaming automatically.
> Alternatively, you can try to build everything from scratch, so the
> `xxxxxxx' names will be used everywhere.
>
> --
>          ((lambda (x) (x x)) (lambda (x) (x x)))          Eli
> Barzilay:
>                  http://www.barzilay.org/                 Maze is
> Life!

I compiled using the build.bat script so I suppose everything is being
built.
Today I saw I really have a problem building it. I erased mxmain.dll
so I could be sure it was replaced but now DrScheme can't find
mxmain.dll. I saw in the solution's properties that the output dir was
correct. The dll got created in the output dir but mxmain.ss says it
can't find it.

The weird part is, when I deleted it, there was mxmain.dll and
mxmain_ss.dll, but now I only have mxmain.dll.

I don't have experience with building stuff on windows so I may be
commiting a rookie mistake (If only there was a version of the program
I'm working with for linux :( ).

Thanks for the help,