[plt-scheme] Re: MysterX and arrays/vectors

From: Filipe Cabecinhas (filcab at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 09:28:32 EDT 2008

On 20 Mar, 2008, at 05:24, Paul A. Steckler wrote:

> Are you sure your changes are taking effect?  Can you put in print
> statements
> to trace through the code?  Are you using the Run button in DrScheme
> --
> that should reload any changed code.
>
> I'm not sure how the 3m code affects things -- those bits were added
> after
> I wrote MysterX.
>
> -- Paul

Unfortunately my code isn't running and I can't understand why. I can
build the solution normally in Visual Studio. If I have an error in my
code, the solution doesn't build, as normally. But after I build it,
it doesn't use it.

I don't know if it's comething with windows not searching the dlls in
the order it should or what. Do you know how I can see what dll it is