[plt-scheme] syntax equivalent to doing both define-for-syntax and define?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Mar 17 03:34:05 EDT 2008

Is there syntax in MzScheme 372 that will have the effect of both
"define-for-syntax" and "define"?

Basically, I'm trying to implement a new one of my infamous portable
single-file Scheme libraries, and have certain procedure definitions
available both in the transformer environment and the normal top-level
environment.

I'm only interested in convenient duplicating of the syntax of the
definitions, not in sharing bindings or values across phases.

If MzScheme 372 doesn't have a way to do this in one file, I suppose I
can move the problematic functionality into a second portable library
(and therefore, second PLT module) that can be both
"require-for-syntax"'d and "require"'d by the first library.

Thanks,
Neil

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/