[plt-scheme] process.ss can't find command

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Wed Mar 12 15:59:44 EDT 2008

Thanks,

I don't need the path, so I modified your suggestion;

(system "/bin/sh -c \". /etc/profile;. ~/.profile ;svn commit  -m
\"auto-commit\"\"")

Works nicely. (I'm this will work on my linux machine)

Weirdly a 'read'-syle[eof] prompt appears then disappears - without need for
input.

Thanks,

Stephen

--
Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile 079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html

UCLIC: University College London Interaction Centre
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/

Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP