[plt-scheme] PLT scheme download packages

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 6 11:57:44 EST 2008

I know very little about how to package .debs, but I will say
installing PLT Scheme from source is very easy.  Just grab the source
from svn, then:

  cd src
  ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/plt
  make
  make install

This will install everything into the directory /usr/local/plt

I've done this on many Linux boxes without a problem.  If the
self-installing script isn't working you might want to try it.

N.