[plt-scheme] Are web-server continuations "safe"?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 4 09:50:20 EST 2008

This is what should happen.

There is no way to change the behavior that if "X" runs when you go to
URL "Y" from computer "A", then it will also happen from computer "B".
So, It is easy to hijack a user's session if you don't prepare for it.

For example, you can make the "X" that happens rely on the computer
being "A", through a cookie, for example or by requiring an HTTP
password on the url (that will be cached and transparent to a client
who has already logged in.)

Jay

btw, We consider this a feature.

Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>