[plt-scheme] init-field order?

From: tom sgouros (tomfool at as220.org)
Date: Tue Mar 4 08:46:10 EST 2008

Grant Rettke <grettke at acm.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 10:12 AM, tom sgouros <tomfool at as220.org> wrote:
>
> >  perfect for the job at hand, which was adapting it to control a
> >  disparate bunch of A/V equipment and robot controllers I built for a
> >  stage show.
>
> Tom did you do an interview with Linux Journal about that system you wrote?

Not that I recall.  I like the system I made with mzscheme and use it
extensively, but I've seldom recommended it to others.  My experience is
that theatre techies and computer techies are mostly disjoint sets.

> I could swear that I read an article about using Scheme to control a
> stage show, but in hardcopy; though I can't recall where or when.

I'd be interested to know if it comes to you.  The latest show I do with
it is described here: sgouros.com.  If I get this class business
working, I'll be performing at UVa in two weeks and Vanderbilt in May.

 -tom