[plt-scheme] Interfacing with C++ code

From: Filipe Cabecinhas (filcab at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 1 19:48:38 EST 2008

Hi

I'm almost giving up on trying to interface DrScheme with a COM
component (there are methods that receive arrays with doubles but
Mysterx only creates arrays with VT_VARIANT elements), so I'm thinking
about turning to the next possibility, which is C++.

But in the docs I only found how to interface with C. To interface
with C++ must I use the C stuff and build from there? Or is there
another way?
Maybe I can also write an extension to MysterX or create my special
purpose "MysterX variant" that does what I want.

Any hints on where to turn my attention?

P.S: What is today's easter egg about? ;-)

Posted on the users mailing list.