[plt-scheme] optional arguments in function contracts

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 09:22:02 EDT 2008

Thank you both,

I think I have solved my problems;
(I am working on mail-parser in planet)

I was importing mzlib/contract  [to replace (lib "contract.ss")] as
the code used  opt-> and union, and this seemed to be causing
unfortunate interactions.

I have removed mzlib/contract and it seems to be fixed now.

I'd advise against anyone using mzlib/contract.

Thanks again,

Stephen

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 0693 (x30693)
Mobile 079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html

UCL Interaction Centre
MPEB 8th floor
University College London