[plt-scheme] if without third argument

From: Tamas K Papp (tpapp at Princeton.EDU)
Date: Fri Jun 27 08:39:25 EDT 2008

None of those workarounds worked for me.

All I am trying to do is run LAML
(http://www.cs.aau.dk/~normark/laml/), preferably without modifying
any of its files too much.  I don't need R6RS per se, I just need
"standard" behaviour (R5RS would be just fine).

What I am looking for is something I could put in ~/.mzscheme that
would

1) give me an interactive scheme that conforms to the standard
(plt-r6rs does not do that, it needs a file to run)

2) would also work when running non-interactively

Thanks,

Tamas

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 07:04:59AM -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> There are a couple of ways to do it. Start here:
>
> http://docs.plt-scheme.org/r6rs/Running_Top-Level_Programs.html
>
> Robby
>
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 6:59 AM, Tamas K Papp <tpapp at princeton.edu> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 06:48:50AM -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> >> Because we found that it helped us catch our own mistakes more easily.
> >> If you want, there is "when" and "unless" that are like the two
> >> argument if, or you can use r6rs.
> >
> > Can you please tell me how I can "use r6rs"?  Is this something I can
> > put in my .mzscheme file, so it will automatically get called whenever
> > I start up mzscheme?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Tamas

Posted on the users mailing list.