[plt-scheme] IE Warnings

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 14:30:25 EDT 2008

To manually disable the warning you can find the solution here  -
http://radio.javaranch.com/pascarello/2005/05/18/1116473896158.html.  It
works in XP (I don't have Vista to verify), and it's easier to do than using
MOTW.

If it's just for yourself - the above should do it.

If it's for deployment to others, my suggestions are 1) tell others about
the manual solution, 2) as you said - use the installer to flip the registry
(and as you said - not the best idea), or 3) deploy a mini web server and
serve the file via that mini web server that only listen to the localhost
(an icon that'll start the web server then shell-execute the link to the
home page ought to do it).

IMHO html files is easier to read from a web server (local or remote) rather
than a file system.

Cheers,
yc