[plt-scheme] downloaded drscheme 4/pltscheme 4, list of operators?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 25 20:47:01 EDT 2008

On Jun 25, 2008, at 8:13 PM, Circular Function wrote:

> I have downloaded and use the latest PLTScheme, pltscheem 4.0 and
> dr shceme IDE.
>
> it seems a lot of operators are missing.
>
> where can i find a complete list of operators? it is really
> annoying not being able to just copy scheme-code and have it work.

The documentation has some 1200 pages of libraries, with all
operators listed. As far as we know, PLT Scheme is the most
comprehensive Scheme implementation in the world. If you find
anything missing, let us know and we'll add it if jives with our taste.

If you use a nice tone and ask specific questions, the people on this
list may even help you.