[plt-scheme] SXML or XEXPR? SXML pattern-matching?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 13:15:55 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:02 PM, Anton Tayanovskyy
<anton.tayanovskyy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess what I am looking for is sxml-match.ss functionality as a PLT
> match-expander, primarily the ability to match tag attributes
> regardless of their order, with semantics like:

The WebIt! package has a nice pattern matcher that matches attributes
regardless of order.  This is its main advantage over match, IMO.  I
don't know if the package has been ported to v4 yet, but it is what I
used when I had to process XML.

I think SXML is the right library to use.  Although there are some
quirky bits to the SXML library it is more feature complete than the
Xexpr library.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.