[plt-scheme] Problems with the require expression in PLT-Scheme 4.0

From: Joshua Ewulo (jewulo at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 04:19:11 EDT 2008

Dear Jens,

In answer to your questions,

 *1. Have you chosen the "module" language?
Yes I choose the "module" langauage.

*  2. Are you using version 1.1 of sicp.plt ?
*Tried 1.0 and 1.1  - with same result.

*  3. Which file and line does the error "string->number: expects argument
of type <string>; given #f"
     refer to?
*I think it refers to the (require (planet "sicp.ss" ("soegaard" "sicp.plt"
1 1))) expression itself, it does not explicitly state a file name nor line
number. When I remove this line the functions within the package are not
referenceable.

*  4. Which platform are you using?
* I am using Windows-XP Pro with Service Pack 2.*

Regards,
Joshua Ewulo