[plt-scheme] special treatment of the <lib>/lang/reader.ss file?

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 16 23:03:43 EDT 2008

For the v372 doc (v4 works in the same way):

* A #reader must be followed by a datum. The datum is passed to the
procedure that is the value of the current-reader-guard parameter (see
section 7.9.1.3), and the result is used as a module path. The module
path is passed to dynamic-require (see section 5.5) with either 'read or
'read-syntax (depending on whether parsing started with read or
read-syntax). The resulting procedure should accept the same arguments
as read or read-syntax (with all optional arguments as required). The
procedure is given the port whose stream contained #reader, and it
should produce a datum result. If the result is a syntax object in read
mode it is converted to a datum using syntax-object->datum; if the
result is not a syntax object in read-syntax mode, it is converted to
one using datum->syntax-object. See also section 11.2.9.1 and
section 11.2.9.2 for information on special-comment results and
recursive reads. If the read-accept-reader parameter is set to #f, then
#reader is disallowed as input.

* A #lang must be followed by a single space (ASCII 32), and then a
non-empty sequence of alphanumeric ASCII, plus, minus, underscore, and
slash characters terminated by whitespace or an end-of-file. The
sequence must not start or end with a slash. A sequence #lang name is
equivalent to #reader (lib "lang/reader.ss" "name").

Chongkai