[plt-scheme] Who's the maintainer for mrlib?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 16 08:23:40 EDT 2008

"mrlib" has different maintainers for different libraries, and I've
been the de facto maintainer of the embedded-GUI library.

My guess is that you've just become the new maintainer. :)

Since we removed test-case boxes, I'm not aware of any particular
dependencies on the embedded-GUI library.

Matthew