[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v4.0

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Fri Jun 13 04:05:57 EDT 2008

Here it is;
http://docs.plt-scheme.org/release-notes/mzscheme/MzScheme_4.txt
get to it via teh release notes link on the documentation home page
either by calling 'help desk' from DrScheme or by going to the online
version ( http://docs.plt-scheme.org/  or
http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/html/ )

It's also worth checking the 'legacy libraries' section when porting.

s.

--
Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 0693 (x30693)
Mobile 079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html

UCL Interaction Centre
MPEB 8th floor
University College London