[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v4.0

From: Michael Vanier (mvanier at cs.caltech.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 12 04:22:21 EDT 2008

Hmm.  I just compiled and installed PLT Scheme 4.0 from source on my Linux box.  Then I tried to go
through the tutorial at

http://docs.plt-scheme.org/quick/

and it failed when I tried to run the

#lang slideshow

line (I'd already switched into the module language).  The error message was:

standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: #<path:slideshow/lang> in any of: ()

Any idea what's going on?

Mike

Posted on the users mailing list.